Friday, November 19, 2010

i wanna cry~~

i dunno wat feeling right now,,,,
i so confused, despaired, miserable,
i dunno wat i can do now,
i so stress!!!
i very stresssssss!!!!!
i think i soon will crazy.
my life is very imbalance rite now,
i should study, focus on study,
but now my brain all think about finding job,
what the hell!
i shouldnt like tat,
but i know since i finish exam,
the working stress sure come,
now is the time already,
y so fast ?
i hate myself being like tat,
i wanna control my own life,
i dun wan being control,
i should rectify tat,
control the situation,
juz do watever i want and i can,
dont ever force myself do something i dun like,
i can ok!!!
never give up,
never die!!!!


i dunno this feeling can last for how long,
i dunno when i can rectify it,
i dunno when everything become smooth,
i dunno, i dunno, i dunno,
i also a normal human,
i m juz 19,
i should do 19 should do,
not 29 ok,
I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!
i m tired, when i can enjoy my truly teenager life??
a simple life,,,burst~

No comments: